Weather Defender Aluminium Rubber Draught Excluder Strip/Seal For the Bottom of Garage Doors (Narrow) 2.5m Long with 50mm of Rubber
Comprising of an aluminium carrier fitted with a rubber seal, our range of Weather Defender Rubber draught strips are designed specifically for use on Up and Over and Side Hinged Garage Doors, but they can also be used on personnel doors if required.
The carriers into which the rubber seal is enclosed are supplied pre-drilled to permit fixing to the door with screws or rivets, depending on what material the door is made from. Fixings supplied.
– Seals against uneven thresholds and steps
– Stops draughts under doors
– Simple and effective rubber draught excluder
– Supplied as 2.5m length
– Can be cut to size
– Suitable for various sizes of gap 25mm-50mm (1-2 inches)
– Ideal for sliding, folding, hinged and garage doors
– Easy-to-fit with instant results
– Fixing screws supplied
– Pre-drilled adjustable fixing holes for height adjustment
Top tip: Use a small hacksaw to cut to size.