Weather Defender Aluminium Brush Draught Excluder Seal For the Bottom of Garage Doors (Large) 2.5m Long with 75mm of Bristles
Comprising of an aluminium carrier fitted with brush seals, our range of Weather Defender Brush draught strips are designed specifically for use on Up and Over and Side Hinged Garage Doors, but they can also be used on personnel doors if required.
The carriers into which the brush seal is enclosed are supplied pre-drilled to permit fixing to the door with screws or rivets, depending on what material the door is made from.
– Seals against uneven thresholds
– Stops draughts under doors
– Simple and effective brush draught excluder
– Supplied as 2.5m length
– Can be cut to size
– Suitable for various sizes of gap 25mm-75mm (1-3 inches)
– Ideal for sliding, folding, hinged and garage doors
– Easy-to-fit with instant results
– Fixing screws supplied
– Available in 6 different lengths
– Pre-drilled adjustable fixing holes for height adjustment
Top tip: Use a brush draught excluder over carpets.